WSRB RULES ON WEARING EYE PROTECTION
AT JUNIOR EVENTS
From 1st September 2000, the wearing eye protection, which have complies with one of the National Standards for Squash, is MANDATORY for all those taking part in the following JUNIOR events:-
1. Events run by WSRB under the auspices of the World Squash Federation (WSF) and the European Squash Federation (ESF).
2. Events sanctioned by WSRB, i.e. those tournaments paying a sanction fee to WSRB.
3. Events run and managed by WSRB, i.e. the Welsh Junior Open/Closed, British Junior Closed/Open, National Championships and National Schools Competition.
4. Grand Prix events.
5. All National Squads.
6. All Regional Squads.
7. All County Tournaments open to players from other counties.
8. All County Squads
9. The Inter County Championships.
10. All County Closed Tournaments.
11. All Junior Graded Tournaments
12. All Domestic League matches.
From October 1997, it has been a RULE of the game of DOUBLES that eye protection MUST be worn on court whilst the game is taking place. WSRB RECOMMENDS that if you are playing doubles and neither your partner nor opponents are wearing ‘suitable eye protection’, then YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY.